Design & Engineering
WhiteOak’s team of certified engineers, spanning all disciplines, turn vision into reality for projects ranging from small commercial construction to million plus square foot secure government compounds. We are experienced in the latest design and engineering tools including 3D modeling and excel in specialized construction and technology integration.
- Requirements Gathering – Meeting with the client to determine how they do business and how technology can support/protect it
- Functional Specification – Create a specification document based on the client requirements, which is the backbone of the technology design
- Design – Creation of a 100% solution, ready for implementation
- Engineering – Research and Development of new products, assemblies and methods to improve upon our ability to offer the best solutions
WhiteOak believes in a synergistic approach to construction by taking all of the technology elements and fusing them into one grand system that seamlessly integrates into your building/life/office. The result is an efficient, cost effective and elegant solution that elevates the user experience.
- Project Management – Oversight of the entire technology construction process from procurement to training
- Procurement – Sourcing and pricing of all materials through manufacturing and distribution partnerships as well as the logistics of kitting, shipping and staging the materials
- Installation – Building the solution. On-site coordination with the construction team, installation of the infrastructure and technology components, testing and quality control
- Commissioning – Systems operation, training and maintenance as well as post-construction MAC work
WhiteOak offers turnkey solutions, from 30% design to complete installation. We are experts in the procurement, logistics and execution of every system we integrate.
We take great care in providing and implementing our solutions, employing a trusted team of certified technicians who also train users on all new technology.
- Unified Solution – Combining disparate technology systems into one, cohesive solution
- Synergy – All technology systems can be designed and implemented together, eliminating redundancy and increasing efficiency, resulting in a lower cost, custom solution
- Simplified Systems Management – Multiple systems can be deployed utilizing a shared infrastructure, allowing for remote management and maintenance of all system components
Professional Services & Technology Consulting
WhiteOak Group is a certified small business government contractor. We are a small but dynamic team of professionals who bring unique talents to specifically meet our customer’s requirements. We deliver a “Total Solutions” approach with best of breed technologies and skilled professionals on every project we deliver.
- Contract based personnel support for technology systems
- Surge support for mission critical operations
- Operation and Maintenance contracting
- Planning and business use assessments
- Work with clients on needs assessments and site surveys for new installations and upgrades
- Researching new technologies and solutions for enterprises
- Development of planning tools, ex. BlueRoot Master Plan
- Product demonstrations